Last updated: 27 June 2016
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before registering and using the http://pid.io website and the PIDIO mobile application (the "Service") operated by Pidio ("us", "we", or "our").
The Service is owned or controlled by PT Teknologi Multimedia Indonesia ("Pidio").
- You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos, text, video or other content via the Service.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, Pidio prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Pidio upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Pidio users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Pidio.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a "spam") to any Pidio users.
- You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username without prior written consent from Pidio.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Pidio page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
- We want Pidio to continue to be an authentic and safe place for inspiration and expression. Help us foster this community. Respect everyone on Pidio, don’t spam people or post nudity.
- You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. You can deactivate your Pidio account by contacting us with your registered verified email. If we terminate your access to the Service, your shares, comments, likes, friendships, and all other data will no longer be accessible through your account (e.g., users will not be able to navigate to your username and view your photos), but those materials and data may persist and appear within the Service (e.g., if your Content has been reshared by others).
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
- You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that Pidio is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. Pidio reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information.
- There may be links from the Service, or from communications you receive from the Service, to third-party web sites or features. There may also be links to third-party web sites or features in images or comments within the Service. The Service also includes third-party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. Functionality on the Service may also permit interactions between the Service and a third-party web site or feature, including applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party web site or feature.
- You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
- We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Service via automated means, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos (except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with Pidio express consent).
- Some of the Service is supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Pidio may place such advertising and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such.
- The Pidio name and logo are trademarks of Pidio, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Pidio. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Pidio, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Pidio.
- Although it is Pidio's intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, Pidio reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by Pidio, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Pidio encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, Pidio is not a backup service and you agree that you will not rely on the Service for the purposes of Content backup or storage. Pidio will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any Content. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
- It is Pidio's policy not to accept or consider content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials other than those we have specifically requested and to which certain specific terms, conditions and requirements may apply. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed or are developing independently. Accordingly, Pidio does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas, and takes no responsibility for any materials or ideas so transmitted. If, despite our policy, you choose to send us content, information, ideas, suggestions, or other materials, you further agree that Pidio is free to use any such content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing and marketing products and services, without any liability or payment of any kind to you.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Reporting Copyright and Other IP Violations
- We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- We provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights.
- You can report any copyright or IP Violations with reasons why we should remove the reported contents affected via our feedback forms here: http://pid.io/feedback
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
Links To Other Web Sites and Services
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Pidio.
Pidio has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that PIDIO shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.